Great First Day!

Today was an outstanding start to the school year! I have three goals for our class this week (1) I want us to get to know each other, (2) I want to make sure that we know and understand the classroom rules and expectations, and (3) I want to get some baseline data on where students are at in reading, writing, and math. Today we made great progress towards the three first week goals.

Today the students will be coming home with a First Day packet that was put together by the office. There are some items in the packet that need to be signed and sent back to school. I have an introduction letter and survey that I will be sending home after school tomorrow. I'm sending it tomorrow so hopefully, you won't feel too bombarded by paperwork.

I'm really looking forward to working with the students in this class! If you ever have any questions, please, don't hesitate to send me an email.


Popular posts from this blog

The Week Ahead 9/3-9/7

The Week Ahead 3/2-3/6

The Week Ahead 3/9-3/13